Saturday, April 9, 2011

Words of Education....

Education in America is.... 
Incredible
Foundational
Amazing
Exciting
Loving
Nurturing
Secure
Important
Challenging
R E W A R D I N G
Formative
Expensive :)
How blessed and lucky we are to live in a country where such words can be used to describe education. 
At the same time as my adventure to Mom Congress, a team from Evergreen Christian School is volunteering at its sister school in Guatamala.  I can't wait for their safe return and see their lives transformed.  I am excited to hear about their journey into education through the eyes of another child.
There may be many different options about how education should be run or sides to the successes/failures of "the system".
What is comes down to is, we are truly blessed to have an education system that is equipping our children to better America...and in turn, help others.
The word to summarize our education in America is...
O P P O R T U N I T Y

No comments:

Post a Comment